At Law Offices of Niedens & Groce , LLP, you can expect a lawyer to spend a great deal of time with you at our Camarillo office, starting with your initial consultation. Our experienced and dedicated family law attorneys will identify your goals and the specific issues you are facing. They will also address your concerns regarding the impact your case will have on you and your family, both personally and financially. Specific areas require our attention and include:
- Divorce, Dissolution of Marriage or Domestic Partnership
- Paternity/ Establishing a parental relationship
- Domestic Partnerships & same-sex couples (same-sex relationship) issues
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Spousal or Partner Support/Alimony
- Property Division including business valuation
- Restraining Orders
- Adoption/Termination of parental rights
We focus on being detail oriented and available to our clients from the first meeting to the final resolution. Throughout the process, we will continually update you on the progress of your divorce or family law proceeding. We have found that it is very helpful to our clients to provide a basis for what they can expect in times of uncertainty.
Most cases settle, saving our clients time and money. However, in the event settlement cannot be reached, our attorneys are experienced litigators familiar with the Ventura County courts.
Contact Law Offices of Niedens & Groce , LLP
For more information or to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced Camarillo family law attorney, please fill out the firm’s intake form or call us at 805-987-8809.